Wednesday 21 January 2009

Bye Bye Salon Kitty

Sad times as the recession hit yet another company. This time it's boutique website Salon Kitty, who are closing after 3 years. I have to say that although it must be so destroying for them to be forced to close their business, I loved their honest and upbeat letter to customers on their homepage, plus the term 'do a Woolie's' is both hilarious and heartbreaking. They will continue to sell through their site until all stock has gone, so go and check the sale prices and find a bargain. I have my eye on the Miss Alice and Miss Sicily shoes by PeepToe, reduced to £60 each, gorgeous!

4 comments :

  1. You should pop down to the Salon Kitty closing down/sample sale at 23 New Quebec Street, London W1H 7SD where the shoes are now £40 each or 3 for £100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, that sounds absolutely fabulous, unfortunately I'm in Scotland though : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry, the sample sale prices will be offered online from mid next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news, thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to place an order.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.