Thursday 11 December 2008

Christmas Shopping Woes

How's your Christmas shopping going? Mine goes a little like this, one for you, one for me, one for you, ooh definitely one for me! It's hopeless! Point in question, are these gorgeous Sanai boots from Faith. I was actually ordering a handbag for a friend (V stylish) and even although I didn't have much money left in my bank, I still had to add these to my basket (honestly, if I'd had more, I would have bought more...for me). I am not feeling at all guilty though. There's up to 70% off in the sale and if you don't act fast they're gone, plus I have a VIP card which entitles me to an extra 10% off (yes, it even works on sale items), so how could I resist?They arrived yesterday and are gorgeous, so much better than the website image. I have been lusting after them for a while and patiently waiting until they were the right price. I think I'll get a lot of wear out of them. They are a gorgeous reddish bronze shade, the leather is very shimmery looking and they have a fabulous metallic heel and platform, which really doesn't come across well in the picture. I love the cut-out back, peep-toe and toughened up look with the straps and lace-up detail. If you fancy some for yourself, then I suggest you head to Faith pronto, or even Debenhams where they are also reduced. They are also available in black.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.