Saturday 1 November 2008

Paypal not my pal!

Hi! I'm still here. I'm sorry I haven't posted much over the past couple of days. I have just been having the worst time ever.

I need to verify my email address with Paypal and every time I try it, I get an error message (stack overflow at line:80). You have no idea how many help topics I've looked at, emails I've sent and I've been on the phone to paypal 3 times now. I cannot believe the lack of knowledge that the operators have, it's shocking. The terrible thing is, most of them don't actually listen to what you are telling them. They seem to pick up on key words, like 'email' and assume I'm not receiving emails or something.

The worst came today when I eventually spoke to the supervisor and she told me that she'd manually verify it at her end. All good I thought, nightmare over. Wrong! She told me that all five supervisors were also getting error messages when they tried to verify it for me!!!

I wouldn't be so stressed about it, if it weren't for the fact that I have all these Paypal payments awaiting me, that I cannot claim. Time is of the essence (I only have 4 weeks to accept these payments) and it only appears to be me who knows that. An apology from the Paypal staff (which they have done over and over again) is useless to me. They have no idea of the stress it's caused me. I can't get it off my mind and have spent hours each day emaling etc. I'm then not sleeping at night for worrying about it. It's so hard to email them and patiently wait for that response and then to get it and it doesn't even answer your question. I can honestly say that this is without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever received. If I had the choice, I would happily never use Paypal again. Ever!

P.S. If anyone can shed any light on this problem for me, please leave a comment or get in touch. I have already tried deleting cookies, defragmenting, restarting etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.