Tuesday 11 November 2008

Irregular Choice Charm Boot

I remember these old style Irregular Choice boots. They were available in metallic pink or green with the kitsch charm bracelet around the ankle. I thought they were absolutely amazing. I really regret that I didn't buy them when they were reduced in the ASOS sale years ago. I can't remember the price exactly, but I think it was around £30. At the time it still seemed like a lot of money, when I didn't have much, so I never bought them. Nowadays of course, I'm so obsessed with IC, that I would probably have paid double for them.
So imagine my surprise when I notice them on the Schuh website yesterday. IC have re-released this style (in pink) for £104.99 (Schuh only). So if, like me, you missed out on this fabulous boot, now's your chance. They're cute huh?

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.