Tuesday 7 October 2008

Pearl Handles

Isn't it always the case that when you aren't shopping for yourself, you always see loads you want to buy? I was in New Look and H&M the other week, looking for baby clothes and various presents for friends and all I could see were items I wanted for myself. One such thing, was this cute little bag from New Look (£10). I am hugely in love with pearls. Not because they happen to be in fashion just now, but I've always adored the look of them. This bag caught my eye due to the massive pearl handles. The bag itself is pretty standard, black with a bow, and it's pretty unusual that I go for anything other than a clutch, but those handles are making go crazy for it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.