Wednesday 13 August 2008

Primark/New Look/Boots Haul

I did a little retail therapy yesterday and was very pleased with my haul. I already told you about the pink lace platforms I bought in New Look. I also got huge (no, really massive!) pearls which I saw in Cosmo (I think?) a while back. They are glorious, pretty heavy though. I also picked up the black patent croc boots I told you about recently. They are amazing! I was prancing around in them in the shop, thinking they are just the sexiest pair of booties I've seen! I had on black tights at the time and they looked really great with that. I also saw a lovely pair of fringed, hot pink suede ankle boots (maybe NL's version of the Louboutin pair!). There wasn't a 5 in the pink, but I tried on another colour and they were a little tight, but the 6 gaped slightly, so I left them for now.

I also went to Primark and decided I wasn't trying everything on, so I hope what I bought, fits. I got 6 dresses and a pair of the black peep-toe lace-ups that I told you about ages ago. I can't believe this is them just arriving instore now, anyway I was glad to get them.
I also got the 17 Vintage Set from Boots, that was free with any £5 purchase on 17. I bought an Eye Dust and lip pencil. The set itself is gorgeous. It contains a nail polish, eyeshadow (really shimmery) and lipgloss with cute retro design on them. It was the last day of the offer, so I went with the purpose of getting it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.